The Hypex Lite is a knee brace for all stages of rehabilitation, meaning from post-op / post-trauma to complete recovery.
• optimal fit by padded shell construction
• anatomically shaped joint rods and shells
• no constraint forces by mixed joint arrangements
• stops adjustable without tool
• infinitely adjustable fine tuning of extension from + 45° to - 15°, allowing physiological hyperextension
• flexion adjustable in 15° steps up to 90 ° (max. flexion 130°)
• infinitely adjustable immobilisation of the brace from + 45° to - 15°
• excellent stability values
• extremely good compliance
• simple application
The physician will decide on the type of treatment to apply based on his diagnosis.
Generally, the use is indicated in:
Stabilization and relief of ligaments after ligamentous lesions (protected motion) for conservative
and postoperative rehabilitation.
• in ACL ruptures
• in collateral ligament injuries
• in multiligamentous instability
• after menicscus reconstruction
• after microfracturation, Pridie drilling
• after abrasion chondroplasty
• after cartilage transplantation
• after osteotomies (procedures)